Healthcare management staff provide a critical support role in the provision of patient care. The administration of patient records, managing practice processes and supporting health technical services are vital to the smooth operation of any healthcare organisation.
These two health management qualifications can lead to a diverse range of careers, including administration supervisor, practice manager, medical records section leader and managerial roles. They are both suited to Australian Apprenticeship pathways.
Who is it for?
If you provide administrative support in health services, are working independently or as part of a team, the Health Administration qualification will develop your skills in clinical service management.
If you are a supervisor or senior workplace trainer in a healthcare organisation, the Health Supervision course is designed for your needs.
- 5 reasons to study Health Management at HSA
- 1Specialist training in the latest methods and industry best practice.
- 2Individual attention and support with small class sizes.
- 3Professional educators with real-life experiences.
- 4Designed to meet the health care sector's needs.
- 5Nationally accredited qualifications.