You're the first point of contact for patients at the doctor's office, hospital or clinic. So it's important to understand common medical terms, and be able to accurately manage medical accounts when you work as a medical receptionist.
Do you need to learn how to use PracSoftTM management software, or improve your skills in practice management programs?
PracSoft is the most commonly used software in medical practice management, and these courses will help you get more out of its many functions, including the appointment book, patient records, billing, banking, receipts and reports.
Who is it for?
These courses are suitable for those already working in the field of medical reception and looking to further develop their skills.
They are also relevant to students who would like to establish a career in this area.
- 5 reasons to study Medical Reception at HSA
- 1Specialist training in the latest methods and industry best practice.
- 2Individual attention and support with small class sizes.
- 3Professional educators with real-life experiences.
- 4Designed to meet the health care sector's needs.
- 5Nationally accredited short courses that can help you pathway into further qualifications.