Working in mental health allows you to support the diverse needs of clients or patients, by acting as an advocate, coordinating care between different agencies and providing counselling support.
Who is it for?
If you work with aged care or disabled clients who may also have mental health conditions, such as dementia, it's important to have the skills needed to manage mental health issues.
- 5 reasons to study Community Services at HSA
- 1Specialist training in the latest methods and industry best practice.
- 2Individual attention and support with small class sizes.
- 3Professional educators with real-life experiences.
- 4Designed to meet the health care sector's needs.
- 5Nationally accredited qualifications.