Study with HSA in Sydney
Our Sydney campus is located in the heart of the city, directly above Wynyard Station. It's easily accessed by train, bus or ferry from all parts of Sydney and is a short walk to Circular Quay and King St Wharf, as well as shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
This new high-tech campus features modern classrooms, student lounges, a computer lab and wireless broadband internet throughout the building. So if you'd like to enjoy the best of Sydney's city lifestyle while you study, come and study at HSA's Sydney campus.
Health Skills Australia also offers selected programs in regional NSW and by flexible delivery.
- 5 reasons to study at Health Skills Australia
- 1Specialist training in the latest methods and industry best practice.
- 2Individual attention and support with small class sizes.
- 3Professional educators with real-life experiences.
- 4Designed to meet the health care and community services sector's needs.
- 5Nationally accredited qualifications.