Training and Assessment
All training is provided by qualified educators who are practising professionals in their fields. Small class sizes allow you to get to know your fellow students and participate actively in discussions and hands-on practical activities.
All Health Skills Australia qualifications are fully accredited, and at the end of your training you'll receive a statement of attainment detailing the unit(s) of competence you've achieved.
You'll be assessed by a number of different methods, including on the job assessment by a workplace supervisor and formal assessment of practical skills and theoretical understanding. Check the course brochure for more information on what you can expect, by clicking on the course link.
Who is it for?
This course will provide you with the core competencies you need to enter the vocational training sector or to start training and coaching within your own field.
- 5 reasons to study at HSA
- 1Specialist training in the latest methods and industry best practice.
- 2Individual attention and support with small class sizes.
- 3Professional educators with real-life experiences.
- 4Designed to meet the health care and community services sector's needs.
- 5Nationally accredited qualifications.