Funding For Aged Care Workers
The Aged Care Education and Training Incentive (ACETI) program provides incentive payments to eligible aged care workers who undertake specified education and training to upgrade their skills.
In order to be eligible for incentive payments, aged care workers must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident; and
- Be employed on a full time, part time or casual basis providing direct care in and by an eligible aged care service:
- at the commencement of their training (in order to receive the commencement payment);
- at the successful completion of their training and during your training (in order to receive the completion payment).
- Have a commitment to working in the aged care sector; and
- Commence an eligible training course between 1 January 2014 to 30 June 2015.
For more information on the ACETI funding program, click here.
A variety of funding opportunities are available for many Health Skills Australia courses depending upon the student’s eligibility.
For information on other government funded opportunities, click here.