HSA can help you complete your Diploma of Nursing
If you are a Careers Australia student looking for an alternative provider to complete your course, Health Skills Australia (HSA) can help.
Our nationally accredited Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 provides you with the skills and knowledge to begin working as an Enrolled Nurse throughout the country.
- Convenient campus locations in Melbourne CBD, Blackburn and Brisbane CBD
- RPL provided at no cost (however, there may be placement costs) - so you can maximise what you have completed so far
- Evidence based training via classroom learning, online and hands-on sessions in nursing labs
- Learn from experienced and caring nurses who share their stories and vast knowledge
- Be introduced to employers through our clinical placement program where you’ll gain real experience working in a variety of health care settings
Why choose Health Skills Australia?
Since 2005, Health Skills Australia (HSA) has provided specialist health care and community services training to help meet industry skills gaps and improve the lives of people in care – to make a difference.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering the nationally accredited Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 course in full-time and part-time study modes.
A typical HSA classroom provides individual attention to students in a supportive smaller-class setting. Our students come from all walks of life. Your cohort is likely to include a friendly mix of school-leavers, career-changers and those seeking to re-enter the workforce with new skills to pursue a health care career helping others. Student support is a priority at HSA, with assistance readily available to help you maintain confidence from enrolment to graduation day.
All of our programs are taught by highly skilled nurses with current workplace experience.
HSA is part of Navitas, a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
Ready to find out more?
Enquire today to continue your study journey with HSA.
* Fill in the required fields below: