Each year, Health Skills Australia (HSA) offers scholarships to assist aspiring nurses to access a quality education.
The following scholarships are available for the Diploma of Nursing in 2018:
- For new students commencing in Term 1, 2018
Equity Scholarships in the following categories:
- Financial hardship
- Remote and rural residents who need to relocate closer to a campus to complete their studies
- Non-English speaking background
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Parent or carer returning to work, e.g. with carer responsibilities for children or family members
- For new or continuing students who are ineligible to access a State Government subsidy:
Please note: students are required to meet the admissions and attendance criteria for their chosen course in order to be considered for any scholarship category. This includes any English language or literacy proficiency requirements outlined in the entry criteria.