VET FEE-HELP is available to eligible students studying one of Health Skills Australia's VET accredited Diploma courses. If you are an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa, you are eligible to receive VET FEE-HELP.
To apply, please read the VET FEE-HELP Information booklet in full. If you are eligible, have been offered a place in a course and would like to defer your fees through VET FEE-HELP, please complete our online VET FEE-HELP form or request one by calling 1300 306 886, and returning the form to us.
Courses eligible for VET FEE-HELP include:
- Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing)
- Diploma of Leisure & Health
- Diploma of Community Services (Mental Health)
- Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, Other Drugs & Mental Health)
- Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol & Other Drugs)
Important Dates & Information
Term 2, 2013
- Start date is Monday 10 June
- End date is Sunday 8 September
- Administrative date is Monday 24 June
- Census date is Friday 28 June
Term 3, 2013
- Start date is Monday 16 September
- End date is Sunday 15 December
- Administrative date is Monday 30 September
- Census date is Friday 4 October
Administrative and Census Dates
The administrative date is the last date in which you can submit your request for VET FEE-HELP assistance form without incurring a late fee.
The census date refers to the last date in which your term enrolment requirements must be finalised. It is also the last date for you to withdraw from the course without incurring the financial liability, the last date for you to apply for VET FEE-HELP assistance, and the date that you incur the debt for the requested VET FEE-HELP tuition assistance for the term's units or modules.
Late Enrolment, Deferral, Withdrawal and Variation Fees
- Late enrolment fee = $100
- Fees for withdrawing after the administrative date and before the census date = $250
- Fees for deferrals and withdrawals after census date = still liable for tuition fees unless special circumstances are approved